Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer Mini Album | One Little Bird and Paislee Press

Good Morning!

Today I want to share with you a hybrid mini album I started to document our summer so far.  We still have a few weeks left before school starts so I am sure I will be adding to it.  I wanted to keep it simple AND use some of my digital kits to create this.  One Little Bird and Paislee Press had exactly what I was looking for with their new releases.  


The first part of the album is with Ready Set Go by One Little Bird.






















ready set go elements, papers + journaling cards | one little bird


This next part was with Artiste + Modern Art templates by Paislee Press.  I love her watercolor templates.  I added the photo to the templates before printing this time.  So easy and still so pretty.









artiste papers + modern art templates | paislee press + atlas 4x4 album | pink paislee


To make the first part of the album I used the print and cut feature of my Silhouette Cameo.  I laid out all the elements I was wanting to use and ran them through the machine.  I pretty much love that option.  It makes my life so much easier and I get to use my digital supplies in a more creative way.

What summer projects have you made recently?  Do you keep up with them during the summer or collect your memories to create pretty things later?  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work my friend! Love this little format! I'm making a Summer 2O15 album and I will create pretty things later for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete