Monday, June 15, 2015

gossamer blue | DT announcement!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally get to share this!  A few weeks ago I was asked to join the Gossamer Blue team.  I thought about it a long while...who am I kidding...I said yes right away.  haha   I know most of these wonderful ladies and have worked with some of them before on other teams.  They are all amazing and I cannot believe I was picked to work with them.

Be ready for some amazingness to come from all of them.  This is such a dream team and I am so honored to be able to work beside them to promote all the wonderful that is Gossamer Blue.



Head on over to the GB blog to find out more about each one of these beautiful talented gals.

But before you go, I would love to show you a few of my faves from the kits I will be working with this month.  There are bits here from the main SB, main LP, bits and pieces and LP add-ons.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment