Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Teeny Tiny Dollhouse | Bella Rouge Project

So today my little girl asked if we could make a dollhouse with my Silhouette Cameo.  Can't say no to that!  I knew that the Bella Rouge Collection from Pink Paislee would be perfect.  She loves Pink and Black together so I grabbed up the Rainbow Bright paper.  The one with the unicorns on one side and the black and white pattern on the other.  I love that the opposite patterns really compliment each other with this little house.  She is playing with her little mini Mooshka doll pets in it now.  The best way to spend the afternoon with my little munchkin.

 photo DSC_4830f_zpsplmg0wck.jpg




 photo DSC_4824f_zpsiyzgdvza.jpg




 photo DSC_4826f_zpsb6s11axf.jpg


We used pattern #26903 by A Little Hut in the Silhouette Store.  I didn't have a mat long enough for the original size so I sized it to fit a 12x12 sheet of paper.

Product List:
Bella Rouge Paper + Elements
Silhouette Cameo
Dollhouse Cut File


No comments:

Post a Comment