Thursday, January 1, 2015

Paper Camellia Reveal Day

I finally get to share this with you!!!  I am now working for Paper Camellia kit club.  I will be working with the Everyday Life kits and some of the add on kits.  I cannot tell you how excited I am about this.  I will say I screeched and giggled when I got the email.
Now for the really fun part.  Its Reveal day at Paper Camellia!  I fell in love with the January Everyday life kit the minute I pulled it out of the box.  I knew it was just perfect for some catch up pages for summer.  I had these photos of the girls playing with chalk at sunset and the sun flare was so gorgeous.  Check out the pretty pinks and bits of gold here.

May 2014

Head on over to Paper Camellia to check out the kits and more inspiration pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment