Monday, December 8, 2014

What the #@!$%& - New Issue at Paper Issues

It's time for a new Issue at Paper Issues with Feed Your Craft as the sponsor.  This time the theme is "What the #@!$%&"  Now that does not mean bad words.  We are talking about punctuation.  Things like word bubbles, anything to do with speech/talking/a lot of journaling, a child's first words, use flair, office supply products (paper clips, binder clips, ledger paper, staples, etc.).  The first thing I thought of was this photo I had of my son on the Texas Star Flyer at Pleasure Pier this summer.  He was WAY up in the air.



(feed your craft flare + Gossamer Blue's on my desk and gramercy road + Heidi Swapp Color Shine + dear lizzy glitter foam stickers and AC cork letter stickers)





The prize for this months issue is some lovely flair from Feed Your Craft.  You seriously don't want to miss this one.  See the flair on my page?  That is from Feed Your Craft.  Aren't they lovely?  I think I want one of everything from her shop.
So head on over to Paper Issues and get started on your page.  Don't forget to link up over there to be eligible for the prize.

(Use the code "3littleks" to take 20% off your order at paper issues)

1 comment: